West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2015, Apply online from 12.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2015 for the recruitment of Upper Primary Level teachers. Eligibility criteria, exam process and other details are available on this page. Candidates, who had previously applied for TET-2013, can apply online from 12.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 and Fresh candidates can apply online from 18.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
Exam: West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Upper Primary Level
Conduct by: West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
Only fresh applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 80/- for SC/ ST/ PH-VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH candidates. Application fee is to be paid via Challan in Axis Bank Branch or Power E-Coll –NEFT.
- Starting date for Online Application for TET-2013 applicants: 12.06.2015
- Last date for Online Application for TET-2013 applicants: 30.06.2015
- Starting date for Online Application for Fresh candidates: 18.06.2015
- Last date for Online Application for Fresh candidates: 30.06.2015
- Application Fee payment: From 19.06.2015 to 03.07.2015
- Exam date: 30.08.2015 (Tentative)
How to Apply?
Those, who are eligible for WB TET-2015 exam, can apply online by following the link given below or by visiting the nearest “Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra, Common Service centre (C.S.C.)” from 12.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 for TET-2013 applicants and from 18.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 for fresh applicants.