West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 599 Lower Division Asst/ Clerk Posts. Last date 28.12.2015
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for 599 Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts in various departments under Government of West Bengal.. The last date for online application is 28.12.2015.
Those, who are interested can find eligibility and other details on this page.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total No. of Posts: 599
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts
- School Education: 36 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing: 05 Posts
- Fisheries: 10 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts
- Youth Services: 25 Posts
- Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 04 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts
- Social Welfare: 49 Posts
- Correctional Administration: 05 Posts
- Industrial Training: 02 Posts
- Higher Education: 20 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent
Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of West Bengal and Rs. 220/- Examination fee for all other applicants.
Application fee is to be paid online via debit/ credit card or Net banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
Selection will be based on competitive examination.
- Starting date for Online Application: 27.11.2015 at 12:00 AM
- Last date for Online Application: 28.12.2015 till 04:00 PM
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the website wbssc.gov.in or by following the link below on the before the last date.