WBPSC Recruitment 2015 – Notification for WBCS Exam 2016. Last date 18.12.2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued the notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates for West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Examination 2016 for filling up various Group A, B, C D posts. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read more details on this page. Online applications will be accepted from 04.12.2015 to 18.12.2015.
Read more details below
Name of the Exam: West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2016
Total No. of Posts: Not revealed
- Group A
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
- Group B
- West Bengal Police Service
- Group C
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
- Group D
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Education: Graduation with ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not for candidates from hill areas of the district of Darjeeling and for Nepali speaking candidates).
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years for Group A, C, & D posts, and 20 to 32 years for Group B posts.
Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (Objective type), Main Examination and Medical test.
- GROUP – A: (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- GROUP – B: (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- GROUP – C: (PB-4) Rs.9,000/- to 40,500/- + G.P. Rs. 4,700/- or G.P. Rs. 4,400/-
- GROUP – D: (PB-3) Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/-
Rs. 200/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee. No examination fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates of West Bengal state only. Examination fee can be paid online or via bank challan.
- Starting date for online application submission: 04.12.2015 at 11:30 AM
- Last date for online application and fee payment: 18.12.2015
- Last date for offline fee submission: 19.12.2015
How to Apply?
Candidates, who are interested in applying for WBCS Exam 2016 and fulfill the eligibility criteria, can follow the apply online link given below or visit the website pscwbonline.gov.in from 04.12.2015 to 18.12.2015