UPSC Combined Section Officers/ Stenographers’ (Grade-B/ Grade-I) Exam 2015, Apply Online for UPSC SO/ Steno Recruitment Exam (Last date 07.08.2015)
Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has released the notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates for Combined Section Officers/ Stenographers’ (Grade-B/ Grade-I) Exam 2015 for the recruitment of Section Officers & Stenographers in various services as detailed below. The online examination will be held on 17.10.2015 and the last date for online application is 07.08.2015
Note: UPSC SO/ Steno examination is confined to serving Central Government Employees working as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service, Railway Board Sectt. Service, Intelligence Bureau, Armed Forces headquarters Civil Services; or Stenographer Grade-C of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers’ Service/Armed Forces headquarters Stenographers’ Service/Grade II of the I.B. Stenographers’ Service or any post in the Indian Foreign Service, branch ‘B’ and attached and subordinate office with 5 years approved and continuous service on the 1st of July of the year of exam.
Exam Name: Combined SOs’/Stenographers’ (Grade ‘B’/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2015
UPSC will recruit personnel for following services based on this exam.
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service
- Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service
- Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service
- Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service
- Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau
- Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Education: No specific educational qualification prescribed for this exam. Refer the Notification for details.
Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
Selection will be based on a Written Examination, Service Records Evaluation and Interview
- Candidates Applying for Stenographers (Grade-B/Grade-I) Categories Are To Take The Written Examination and Shorthand Test From Delhi Centre Only.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts, need to fill only one application for all posts.
- Online Applications: From 21.07.2015 to 07.08.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for receipt of Application Print out: 22.08.2015
How to Apply?
Candidates, who are interested and eligible for this exam, can apply online by following the link given below on or before 07.08.2015 till 11:59 PM. After successful completion of online application, candidates need to take a print out of their submitted application and send the application form duly verified/certified by concerned Head of Department/Office to the address
The Under Secretary (E-VI), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
so as to reach on or before 22.08.2015.