UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2019, Apply Online for 581 Engineer Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement no. 01/ 2019-ENGG inviting online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering categories through Engineering Services (Prelims) Exam. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read complete details on this page and if eligible, may apply online on or before 22.10.2018 till 6:00 PM.
Name of the Post: Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage-I) Exam 2019
Total No of Posts: 581
Education: Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years and not less than 21 years as on 01-01-2019. Candidate not born before 02-01-1989 and after 01-01-1998. Age relaxation may be applicable as per rules.
Selection will be based on Test & Interview
Rs. 200/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates. Application fee can be paid online by using net banking or in cash at any branch of SBI or through VISA/MASTER debit or credit card.
- Starting date for Online Application: 26.09.2018
- Last date for Online Application: 22.10.2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last date for Online Fee payment: 22.10.2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (by cash): 21.10.2018 till 11:59 PM
- Date of examination: 06-01-2019
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and eligible for this recruitment, may apply online on the UPSC website upsconline.nic.in or by following the steps given below on or before 22.10.2018 till 06:00 PM.
- Click on “Apply Online” link given below
- Click on Part -I Registration
- Fill in details and Continue
- After registration, a registration ID and password will be generated.
- Use the same login ID password for Part- II Registration process.
- Fill in the application form for Engineering Services (Preliminary / Stage-I) Exam 2019
- Pay Application fee either online or by cash challan
- Complete the Application form and Take a print out