UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 932 Postman, Mail Guard & MTS Posts
Department of Posts, Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle working under the Ministry of Communications & IT, invites online applications from Indian citizens for 932 Postman, Mail Guard & MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) posts. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read eligibility and other details on this page and may apply online or offline from 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 932
- Postman: 602 Posts
- Mail Guard: 20 Posts
- MTS (Administrative Office): 42 Posts
- MTS (Subordinate Office): 268 Posts
- Matriculation from a recognized Board for Postman & Mail Guard posts
- Matriculation or equivalent with ITI from a recognized Board for MTS posts.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 30.06.2015
Selection will be based on Aptitude Test
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for Gen/ OC/ OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates
Application fee is to be paid at post office via challan
- Starting Date for Online Application: 01.06.2015 at 04:00 PM
- Last Date for Online Application: 30.06.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for receipt of Offline Applications: 30.06.2015
- Last Date for Application Fee payment: 03.07.2015
How to Apply?
Online Application: Candidates may apply online by following the link given below on or before the last date mentioned above.
Click here to Apply Online (link will be activated on 1st June)
Offline Application: Candidates may otherwise send their applications in the prescribed format along with Fee receipt in an envelope superscribed with the post name through registered/ speed post to the address
The Direct Recruitment Cell, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow-226001
so as to reach on or before 03.06.2015