Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 116 Specialist Officer Posts. Last date 10.12.2015
Syndicate Bank has recently issued a notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 116 Assistant General Manager (Economist, Statistician & Company Secretary), Manager (Law, CA & Security), Technical Officer (Civil & Electrical) and Deputy General Manager (Law) posts. The last date for online application is 10.12.2015.
Check Vacancy, eligibility criteria and other details below.
Total No. of Posts: 116
- Assistant General Manager (Economist): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Statistician): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Company Secretary): 01 Post
- Manager (Law): 20 Posts
- Manager (CA): 51 Posts
- Manager (Security): 15 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 22 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Post No. 1 & 2: Post Graduation in Economics, Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics with 60% or above marks with relevant experience
- Post No. 3: Qualified Company Secretary (ACS) with relevant experience
- Post No. 4: LLB with relevant experience
- Post No. 5: Qualified Chartered Accountant with relevant experience
- Post No. 6: Retired ASP/ DSP/ Army/ Air Force/ Navy Officer with relevant experience
- Post No. 7 & 8: B.E/ B.Tech in Civil & Electrical Engineering
- Post No. 9: Degree in Law
- Post No. 1, 2 & 6: 25 to 45 years
- Post No. 3: 25 to 40 years
- Post No. 4: 21 to 35 years
- Post No. 5: 21 to 30 years
- Post No. 7 & 8: 20 to 30 years
- Post No. 9: between 40 to 50 years
Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category and Rs. 600/- for all other candidates. Application fee is to be paid online only.
Selection will be based on test, GD and/or interview.
- Starting date for Online Application: 25.11.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 10.12.2015
- Last date for Editing Application: 10.12.2015
How to Apply?
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as given above for Syndicate bank specialist officer recruitment, can follow the link given below to apply online on or before 10.12.2015.