SBI Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 185 DM (Law) & AM (System) Posts in State Bank Group. Last date 12.12.2015
State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 185 Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System) posts in State Bank Group. Candidates, who are interested in this recruitment, can read eligibility and related details on this page. Online applications for this recruitment will be accepted from 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
Total No of Posts: 185
- Deputy Manager (Law) in MMGS-II: 40 Post
- SBI: 40 Posts
- Assistant Manager (System) in JMGS-I: 145 Post
- SBI: 140 Posts
- SBM: 05 Posts
Education: Graduation with a degree in Law for Deputy Manager (Law) posts and B.E/ B Tech in CS/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / EC/ Electronics & Instrumentation for Assistant Manager (System) posts. Experience may be required for certain posts, check official notification for details.
Age Limit: 21 to 28 years for Deputy Manager (Law) posts and 21 to 30 years for Assistant Manager (System) posts.
Selection will be based on online test and interview.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs. 600/- for others. Fee is to be paid online only.
- Starting date for Online Application & Fee payment: 26.11.2015
- Last date for Online Application & Fee payment: 12.12.2015
- Last Date for Editing Application: 12.12.2015
- Last date for Printing Application: 27.12.2015
- Online Exam Call letter download: 05.01.2016
- Online Exam date: 17.01.2016
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on SBI website or by following the steps given below on or before 12.12.2015
- Click on the Apply Online link below
- Click here for New Registration > Fill in details and Submit
- Login using your Registration Number and Password
- Fill in the application form
- Complete the application and Take a print out