SSC Stenographer (Gr C & D) Exam 2015 for 1064 Posts (Last date 04.09.2015)
SSC Jr Engineer Exam 2015 for 1000 posts (Last date 07.08.2015)
SSC Stenographer Exam 2015 – Notification for 1064 Posts
Staff Selection Commission on behalf of the Government of India is going to conduct Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2015 in December for filling up 1064 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Stenographer Grade ‘D’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments of Central Government of India. Candidates, who are interested, can read eligibility and other details here. The last date for online registration is 04.09.2015 for Part-I registration & 07.09.2015 for Part-II registration.
Name of the Exam: Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2015
Total Number of Posts: 1064
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 50 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 1014 Posts
Education: 12th/ equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Must be born between 02.08.1988 and 01.08.1997). Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection will be based on Written Test, Stenography Skill Test & Interview.
Check SSC Stenographer Selection process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen and Women applicants
Application fee is to be paid online via net banking or credit/ debit card, SBI Challan or through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”.
- Last date Part-I Registration: 04.09.2015 till 5 PM
- Last date Part-II Registration: 07.09.2015 till 5 PM
- Last date for Offline Application submission: 07.09.2015 till 5 PM
- Last date for Offline Application submission for Remote areas and Abroad: 14.09.2015 till 5 PM
- Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2015 Date: 27.12.2015
How to Apply?
There are two modes of application, offline & online.
Candidates can apply online by following the links given below on or before 04.09.2015 for Part-I Registration & 07.09.2015 for Part-II Registration.
Candidates, who wish to apply offline, may send their applications in the format attached below affixing recent photograph along with Application fee CRFS to the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the SSC so as to reach on or before 07.09.2015 till 05 PM & 14.09.2015 till 05 PM for remote areas & abroad.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 1000 posts
SSC Junior Engineers Examination, 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online applications for 1000 Junior Engineer posts in various categories as explained below. Those, who are interested, can read eligibility and other important details on this page and can apply online on or before 07.08.2015
Name of the Exam: Junior Engineers Examination 2015
Total No. of Posts: 1000
- JE (Civil) Central Water Commission
- JE (Mechanical) Central Water Commission
- JE (Civil), CPWD
- JE (Electrical), CPWD
- JE (Civil), Department of Post
- JE (Electrical), Department of Post
- JE (Civil), MES
- JE (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
- JE (Quality Surveying & Contract), MES
- Post No. 1 & 2: Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- Post No. 3 & 4: Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
- Post No. 5 & 6: Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
- Post No. 7 & 8: Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Post No. 9: Intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional -II of the institute of Surveyors (India) or 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering
- Post No. 1, 2, 3 & 4: Not more than 32 years
- Post No. 5, 6 & 9: 18 to 27 years
- Post No. 7 & 8: Not more than 30 years
Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC and No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates. Application fee is to be paid online.
Selection will be based on Examination & Interview
Check, SSC Jr Engineer Selection process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Online Application starting date: 11.07.2015
- Last date for Part-I Registration: 07.08.2015 by 5 PM
- Last date for Part-II Registration: 10.08.2015 by 5 PM
- Last date for Application Fee payment: 09.08.2015
- Jr Engineer Exam 2015 Date: 06.12.2015
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for SSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2015, can apply online by following the steps given below on or before the last date mentioned above
- Visit the Apply Online link below
- Online Form >> Click here
- Fill in your details and Continue
- Upload your Photograph & Signature and Continue
- Pay Application fee either online or via challan
- Continue to Part-II registration
- Complete the Application Form and Print a copy
Download Application Form (Offline applicants)