SSC CHSL 2015 Online Application, SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam DEO LDC Apply Online for 6578 Posts.
Last date Part-II Registration 24.07.2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) India is set to conduct the CHSL 2015 examination in November this year for the recruitment of candidates for LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator ) posts. The online application process for SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination 2015 has started from 13th June on the official website ssconline.nic.in.
Candidates, who are willing to apply for SSC CHSL 2015 exam, can check their eligibility on this page and may download the notification here or apply online on or before 17.07.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 6578
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 2049 posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3523 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 1006 posts
SSC CHSL 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject or Nepal or Bhutan
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxation applicable
Education: 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized Board
SSC CHSL 2015 Selection Process
Selection will be based on three phase exams, Written exam, Descriptive Test and Practical Test (Typing/ Data Entry Test). Check the link below for complete details
General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while there is no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates. Application fee can be paid online or through bank challan.
SSC CHSL 2015 Important Dates
- Notification release date: 12.06.2015
- Starting Date for Online Application: 13.06.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration Part-I: 17.07.2015 till 5 PM
- Last Date for Online Registration Part-II: 24.07.2015 till 5 PM
- Last Date for Offline Application Submission: 24.07.2015 till 5 PM
- SSC CHSL Exam Date 2015: 01.11.2015 (Sunday), 15.11.2015 (Sunday) & 22.11.2015 (Sunday)
SSC CHSL 2015 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2015 examination either online or by post.
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply online from 13.06.2015 to 17.07.2015.
- Visit the Apply Online link below
- Online Form >> Click here
- Fill in your details and Continue
- Upload your Photograph & Signature and Continue
- Pay Application fee either online or via challan
- Continue to Part-II registration
- Complete the Application Form and Print a copy
Candidates, who wish to apply offline for SSC CHSL 2015 exam, can download the application form from the link given below and submit the completed application form to the concerned regional/sub-regional office of the Staff Selection Commission on or before the last date mentioned above.
Download Application Form (Offline applicants)