South Western Railway Recruitment 2015, Notification for 118 Assistant Station Master Posts. GDCE 2015 Exam
South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM’s Office Compound, Hubli is inviting online applications from Serving Railway employees of SWR and RWF/YNK for 118 Assistant Station Master Posts. Those, who are interested can read details here and may apply online on or before 31.05.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 118
- UR: 65
- SC: 19
- ST: 09
- OBC: 25
Name of the Post: Assistant Station Master (Operating)
Exam Name: General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
1. Applicants must be the serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory/Yelahanka (RWF/YNK) drawing regular Grade Pay less than Rs. 2800/-
RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply.
2. Education qualification: Degree from recognized university or equivalent.
Desirable: Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, multimodal Transportation (containerization) awarded by Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi
3. Age Limit: 42 years for Gen, 45 years for OBC and 47 years for SC/ ST applicants
4. Medical fitness: A-2 Medical Classification
- Last Date for Online Registration: 31.05.2015
- Last Date for submitting Application print out: 02.06.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on the website rrchubli.in on or before 31st May 2015.
After successful completing of the online application, candidates need to take the print out of the application form and complete remaining details including declaration, thumb impression, signature, place and date in the hard copy of the application form. Candidates also need to affix a recent passport sized photograph (attested by a Gazetted Officer) in the space provided in the form.
The completed application form along with an additional self-attested photograph, required certificates, and other documents must be submitted to the concerned Supervisory Officials of the field Units on or before 02.06.2015.
Refer the Official Notification for Details