Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2015 Register Online from 24.08.2015 to 30.11.2015
The Symbiosis International University is set to conduct an entrance examination known as SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) for admissions to MBA post-graduation programs in the University affiliated colleges. SNAP 2015 test will be conducted on 20.12.2015 for which online applications will be accepted from 24.08.2015 to 30.11.2015
Read more details below
About SNAP: SNAP is an aptitude test conducted for candidates seeking admission in MBA and other post-graduate programs in one of the colleges affiliated by the Symbiosis International University, Pune. Candidates, who clear SNAP test, can apply for admission in one of the participating institutes based on their marks.
SNAP 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Education: All applicants must have completed graduation/ degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks and graduation with min 45% for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit: The minimum age must be 21 years
The selection process includes a written test based on following pattern
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Max Marks: 180
- Objective test
- Written (Pen & Paper) based test
- Negative marking: 1/4 for each wrong answer
- No. of Subjects: 4
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability (40 marks)
- Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (40 marks)
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario (40 marks)
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning (60 marks)
- Starting date for SNAP 2015 Online Registration: 24.08.2015
- Last date for SNAP 2015 Registration: 30.11.2015
- Last date for payment: 27.11.2015
- SNAP 2015 Admit Card: 05.12.2015
- SNAP Test 2015: 20.12.2015 (Sunday) 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP 2015 Result: 11.01.2015
Rs. 1500/- for all applicants. Application fee can be paid online via credit/debit card/ Net banking or through Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan or via Demand Draft (DD).
How to Apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply for SNAP Test 2015 from 24.08.2015 to 30.11.2015
- Click on Apply Online link below or visit snaptest.org
- Click on “New Registration”
- Read Instructions and Continue
- Fill in details in the Application form, Upload your latest scanned colour photograph and complete the application
- Generate application fee challan or Pay fee online
- The last date for making any changes in the application form is also 30.11.2015
- Take a print out of the submitted application