Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2015 Online Application last date June 11, 2015
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan is inviting online applications for the admission of students to undergraduate engineering courses through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2015. The Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET), which used to be conducted for this purpose, has now become REAP. Students, who want admission in one of the private or government engineering college in Rajasthan and have a valid JEE Main 2015 Score card, may apply online for REAP 2015 on or before 11.06.2015.
Read completed details below
Exam Name: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2015
There will be no separate exam. Admission will be based on JEE Main 2015 score. Merit list will be prepared and Admission will be granted to applicants based on their JEE Main exam score.
REAP 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Education: 10+2 (Class 12th) with min 45% marks with following subjects combination
- Compulsory Subjects: Physics & Mathematics
- Optional Subjects: Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology
Age Limit: Must not have been born before 01.10.1990
Candidates will be selected for Engineering undergraduate courses in various private & govt engineering colleges in Rajasthan based on their JEE Main 2015 Score OR Class XII percentage.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- + (Rs.10/- for e-Mitra service charges) via any authorized E-mitra/CSC kiosks
- Starting of Online Application: 01.06.2015
- Last Date for Online Application: 11.06.2015
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 10.06.2015
How to Apply?
Students can apply for REAP 2015 online by following the steps given below
- Click on the Apply Online link below
- Click on Registration Form
- Enter your Token Number & Date of Birth and Next
* Candidates will have to enter their score of JEE Main 2015 and class 12th in the application form
* Candidates will have to choose whether they want admission through JEE Main score or via class 12th score