RBSK Telangana Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 1330 MO, ANM, Pharmacist & Other Posts. Last date 16.09.2015
Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK), Nalgonda, Telangana has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for 1330 Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist, Pediatrician, Dental Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & other posts. Eligibility criteria and other related details for this recruitment are available on this page. Eligible candidates may send their application on or before 14.09.2015 to 16.09.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 1330
- Mobile Health Team: 1200 posts
- MBBS Medical Officer: 300 posts
- Ayush Medical Officer: 300 posts
- ANM: 300 posts
- Pharmacist: 300 posts
- District Early Intervention Centre: 130 posts
- Pediatrician: 10 posts
- MBBS MO: 10 posts
- Dental Medical Officer: 10 posts
- Staff Nurse: 10 posts
- Physiotherapist: 10 posts
- Audiologist & Speech therapist: 10 posts
- Psychologist: 10 posts
- Optometrist: 10 posts
- Special Educator: 10 posts
- Social Worker: 10 posts
- Lab Technician: 10 posts
- Dental Technician: 10 posts
- DEIC Manager: 10 posts
Education: MBBS degree for MBBS Medical Officer posts, Degree in Ayurveda (For Ayurveda & Homeopathy), Degree in Unani (For Unani), BNYS degree or a diploma in course in Naturopathy (For Yoga & Naturopathy) for Ayush Medical Officer posts, SSC with 18 months MPHW (F) Training certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council for ANM posts and SSC with Diploma in Pharmacy & Registered with Pharmacy Council for Pharmacist posts.
Refer the official notification attached below for remaining posts.
Age Limit: 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation applicable.
Selection will be based on Merit.
- Notification Issued: From 24.08.2015 to 30.08.2015
- Last date for receipt of Applications: From 14.09.2015 to 16.09.2015
- Scrutiny of Application: From 17.09.2015 to 22.09.2015
- Display of Merit List: From 19.09.2015 to 24.09.2015
- Issue of Appointment Order: From 24.09.2015 to 30.09.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled applications in the format attached below along with self attested copies of documents including SSC certificate, Intermediate, qualifying examination, marksheets & certificates, registration certificate of respective councils, study certificate from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/ MRO, etc. to the Respective District Medical & Health Officers of the district to which the candidate is applying for so as to reach on or before 14.09.2015 to 16.09.2015.