Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 60 Director, Executive & Other Posts. Last date 23.12.2015
Prasar Bharati has recently published the recruitment notification for 60 Assistant Director ((Engineering), Programme Executive, Cameraman and other posts under special recruitment drive for PwD candidates. Interested candidates can find vacancy, eligibility and other details on this page. Eligible candidates can send their applications so as to reach on or before 23.12.2015 (31.12.2015 for remote areas).
Read more details below
Total No. of Posts: 60
- Assistant Director (Engineering)/ (Jr Time Scale): 04 Posts
- Assistant Director (Prog)/ (Jr Time Scale): 03 Posts
- Cameraman Grade II: 07 Posts
- Programme Executive (PEX): 11 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Production Asstt) (TREX): 03 Posts
- Transmission Executive (General Production) (TREX): 21 Posts
- Cameraman Grade III: 01 Post
- Graphic Artist: 02 Posts
- Make-up Assistant: 01 Post
- Film/ Video Editor: 01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Floor Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician: 04 Posts
Education: Degree in Engineering for Assistant Director (Engineering) posts. Refer the notification attached below for remaining posts.
Age Limit: 30 years for post no. 1 to 7, 25 years for post no. 8 to 10, 12 & 13 and 28 years for post no. 11 as on 23.12.2015. Age relaxation applicable.
Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 23.12.2015 till 6:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of Applications (Remote areas): 31.12.2015 till 6:00 PM
How to Apply?
Those who are eligible, can send their applications in the prescribed format as per official notification along with two passport size photographs and self attested copies of relevant documents in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of ___________ (Post/ Code____)” by registered or speed post to the address below so as to reach on or before 23.12.2015 (31.12.2015 for remote areas) till 6:00 PM.
Address: Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009