NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 94 Officer, Manager & Other Posts
National Rural Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai has issued a detailed notification inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 94 Budget & Finance Officer, City Account Manager, Epidemiologist & Other posts. Those, who are interested in this, can read more details on this page. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 10.06.2015.
Read more details below
Total No. of Posts: 94
Post-wise Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Training): 01 Post
- State Finance Manager: 01 Post
- State Audit Manager: 01 Post
- AYUSH Tadnya: 01 Post
- IPHS Supervisor: 01 Post
- Statistician: 01 Post
- Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator: 07 Posts
- Budget & Finance Officer: 30 Posts
- District Program Manager: 04 Posts
- District Account Manager: 03 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 03 Posts
- City Account Manager: 13 Posts
- City Programme Manager: 07 Posts
- IPHS Coordinator: 05 Posts
- Epidemiologist for IDSP: 10 Posts
- District Consultant for NPPCF: 06 Posts
Education: Refer the official notification attached below
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years for post no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 15 & 16 AND Not more than 38 years for post no. 5 to 13
Points to Note
- These posts are contract basis
- Selected candidates will be initially appointed for 11 months.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post in different applications.
Selection will be based on Interview
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 10.06.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications on plain paper indicating Name of post applied for, Full Name in block letters, Communication Address with Phone/Mobile No.(compulsory) & E- mail ID, Date of Birth as on SSC record, Educational qualifications mentioning name of the course, institution and university, year of passing out and % of marks obtained, Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post with salary and any other relevant details along with one passport size photo and attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate to the following address so as to reach on or before 10.06.2015.
Address: Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.Dmello Road, Mumbai – 400 001