NMDC Limited Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 262 HEM Operator, Maintenance Asst & other posts. Last date 25.07.2015
National Mineral Development cooperation limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India is inviting application from eligible and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 262 HEM Operator, Maintenance Assistant, Jr Assistant & other posts in Kumaraswamy Iron Ore Mine, Karnataka:. Those, who are interested in applying for this recruitment, can read eligibility & other details on this page and may send their applications on or before 25.07.2015
Total No. of Posts: 262
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee: 1 post
- Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee: 1 post
- HEM Operator Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6): 52 posts
- HEM Mechanic Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6): 14 posts
- Mechanic-Cum-Operator Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6): 25 posts
- Electrician Gr I (Trainee) (RS-6): 26 posts
- Technician Gr I (Electronics) (Trainee) (RS-6): 4 posts
- Quality Control Assistant Gr-III (Trainee)(RS-4): 2 posts
- Junior Stenographer Gr III (Trainee) (RS-4): 1 post
- Junior Assistant Gr III (Trainee) (RS-3): 26 posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) (Trainee) (RS-2): 56 posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Electrical) (Trainee) (RS-2): 11 posts
- Field Attendant (Trainee) (RS-1): 43 posts
- Post No. 1: Degree or three years Diploma (with five years experience the relevant field) in Electrical Engineering
- Post No. 2: Degree or three years Diploma (with five years experience the relevant field) in Mechanical Engineering
- Post No. 3 to 5: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL)
- Post No. 6: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engg with statutory
- Post No. 7: Three years Diploma in Electronics Engg
- Post No. 8: Graduate in B Sc (Chemistry/Geology) with One year experience in sampling work
- Post No. 9: Graduation with min speed of 80 words per minute English shorthand and 40 words per minute English typing. Four years of experience in typing and clerical.
- Post No. 10: Graduation with a minimum Typing speed of 30 WPM in English and/or Hindi language. One year of experience in typing and clerical.
- Post No. 11: ITI in the trades of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Auto-Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic and Machinist.
- Post No. 12: ITI in the trade of Electrician
- Post No. 13: Middle/8th Passed or ITI
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years for Post no. 1 & 2 and not more than 30 years for remaining posts. Age relaxation applicable.
Selection will be based on following steps
- Stage-I: Written Test
- Stage-II: Skill test for Jr Stenographers Gr III (Trainees) and Jr Assistant Gr III (Trainees) only / Trade Test for MA(Mechanical) & MA(Electrical) Trainees / Physical ability test for Field Attendant Trainees only
- Stage-III: Interview
Rs. 100/- for Junior Officer posts and Rs. 50/- for remaining posts. No application fee for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates. Application fee is to be paid via Demand Draft drawn in favour of NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Donimalai / Canara Bank, Donimalai.
* CANDIDATE SHOULD WRITE HIS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND POST APPLIED ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE DEMAND DRAFT.
* Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application forms for each post with the prescribed application fee.
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 25.07.2015
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their application in the format attached below along with along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, caste (in case SC/ST/OBC), disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates),HVDL/LVDL/statutory certificate for electricians (wherever necessary) and 3 self-attested recent Passport size photographs in an envelope superscribed with the Employment Notification No. and Name of the post by post to the address
Assistant General Manager(Per), NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township- 583118, Sandur (Tq), Ballari (Dist), Karnataka
so as to reach on or before 25.07.2015.