130 Engineer & Officer Posts (Last date 18.12.2015)
99 Trainee Engineer & Officer Posts through GATE-2016 (Last date 18.12.2015)
NHPC Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 130 Engineer & Officer Posts
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has issued a recruitment notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up 130 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, and other posts through special recruitment drive for backlog of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD and Current year vacancies. Interested candidates can read full vacancy details, eligibility criteria and other details on this page. Online applications will be accepted from 05.12.2015 to 18.12.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 130
- Special Recruitment Drive: 40 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 11 Posts
- Medical Officer: 05 Posts
- Trainee Officer: 04 Posts
- Law: 01 Post
- PR: 02 Posts
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer: 04 Posts
- Geophysicist: 01 Post
- Geo-Technical: 02 Posts
- Earthquake: 01 Post
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts
- Current Year: 90 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Safety)/ E2: 06 Posts
- Trainee Officer: 55 Posts
- HR/ E2: 13 Posts
- Fisheries/ E2: 03 Posts
- Finance: 30 Posts
- Law/ E2: 03 Posts
- PR/ E2: 06 Posts
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Environment): 03 Posts
- Medical Officer: 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 09 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Civil: 03 Posts
- Electrical: 04 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Graduation in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc (Engineering), Degree in Civil Engineering
- Trainee Officer (Finance): Graduation with CA or CMA
- Medical Officer: MBBS
Check the notification attached below for complete details. Experience may be required for certain posts.
Age Limit: 33 years for Medical Officer (Current year) posts, 35 years for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer (backlog), and 30 years for remaining posts as on 30.11.2015.
Selection will be based on written test and interview.
No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and Rs. 250/- for all others. Fee is to be submitted with pay-in-slip at State Bank of India in a specially opened Account No. 31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi.
- Starting date for online application: 05.12.2015 from 12 PM
- Last date for online application: 18.12.2015 till 11:59 PM
How to Apply?
Those, who are eligible, can apply online by following the link given below from 05.12.2015 to 18.12.2015 till 11:59 PM.
NHPC Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 99 Trainee Engineer & Officer Posts
Total No. of Posts: 99
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical)/ (E-2): 50 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil)/ (E-2): 20 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ (E-2): 20 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Geology)/ (E-2): 09 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Production with min 60% Marks
- Trainee Officer (Geology): M.Sc (Geo)/ M.Tech in Applied Geology
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.04.2016.
Candidates must apply for GATE-2016 exam.
Selection will be based on GATE-2016 score and test/ interview.
- Starting date for online application: 01.01.2016
- Last date for online application: 01.02.2016
How to Apply?
Candidates, who have already applied for GATE-2016 exam, can apply online for NHPC recruitment by following the link given below from 01.01.2016 to 01.02.2016.
Apply Online (From 1st Jan)