Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 151 Tradesman Skilled & Mate Posts. Last date 03.01.2016 (18.01.2016 for remote areas)
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Port Blair has recently issued a recruitment notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up Tradesman Skilled & Mate posts in multiple trades. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read eligibility and other details on this page. The last date for receipt of applications is 03.01.2016 (18.01.2016 for remote areas).
Read details below
Name of the Posts: Tradesman Skilled and Tradesman Mate
Total No.of Posts: 151
- Machinist: 06 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 04 Posts
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Fitter: 02 Posts
- Welder: 07 Posts
- Painter: 02 Posts
- Tailor: 02 Posts
- Instrument Fitter: 02 Posts
- Millwright Fitter: 01 Post
- Civil Work: 01 Post
- MT Fitter: 11 Posts
- Shipwright: 09 Posts
- Plater: 01 Post
- Rigger: 05 Posts
- Electrical Fitter: 12 Posts
- ICE Fitter Crane: 01 Post
- ICE Fitter: 12 Posts
- Machinery Control Fitter: 03 Posts
- Engine Fitter: 11 Posts
- Lagger: 03 Posts
- Electronic Fitter: 03 Posts
- Radio Fitter: 04 Posts
- Radar Fitter: 02 Posts
- Gyro Fitter: 01 Post
- Tradesman Mate: 46 Posts
- Post no. 1 to 15: Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of English with Apprenticeship Training in the relevant trade and National Apprenticeship Certificate
- Post no. 16 to 23: Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of English with Apprenticeship Training in the relevant trade at Dockyard Apprentice School of Indian Navy and National Apprenticeship Certificate
- Post no. 24: 10th pass
Age Limit: 18-25 years as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
Selection will be based on written test, trade test & interview.
- Advertisement date: 05.12.2015 to 11.12.2015
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 03.01.2016
- Last date for receipt of Applications for Remote areas: 18.01.2016
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications in the format attached below along with self attested copies of relevant documents, two passport size photographs, and a self addressed envelope of 23 x 13 cm with postage stamp of Rs.10/- affixed on it, in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of ———–”, (i.e., Machinist, Pipe Fitter, Welder, Painter etc.) and Category “—————” (i.e., SC/ ST/ OBC/ UR), by ordinary post to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before the last date as mentioned above.
Address: The Commodore Superintendent (for O/ic Recruitment Cell), Naval Ship Repair Yard, Hard, Port Blair – 744102