MSRTC Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 74 Depot Manager, Legal Officer & Other Posts. Last date 30.12.2015
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC), Mumbai is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to recruit for 74 Depot Manager, Legal Officer, Divisional Transport Superintendent and other posts. Interested candidates can read eligibility and other relevant details on this page. Online applications will be accepted from 03.12.2015 to 30.12.2015
Read details below
Total No.of Posts: 74
- Cost Accounting Officer: 01 post
- Joint Chief Medical Officer: 01 post
- Regional Transport Officer/ Depot Manager (Transport): 02 posts
- Sub Engine Engineer/ Depot Manager (Senior) (Mechanical): 02 posts
- Accounting Officer: 01 post
- Divisional Transport Superintendent/ Depot Manager (Transport): 12 posts
- Depot Manager (Mechanical): 20 posts
- Assistant/ Divisional Staff cadre Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant/ Divisional Accounting Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant/ Divisional Stock Officer: 05 posts
- Divisional Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
- Divisional Statistical Officer: 04 posts
- Labour Officer: 05 posts
- Legal Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 post
- Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
- Security and Vigilance Officer: 04 posts
Education: Degree/ PG in Automobile/ Production/ Mechanical Engineering for Post no. 4 & 7, Degree/ PG for Post no. 6, PG for post no. 3. Check the notification attached below for complete details.
Age Limit: Check the notification below
Selection will be based on written test, physical efficiency test and interview.
Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. Application fee is to be paid via SBI challan available on the website or through online payment gateway.
- Online Applications: From 03.12.2015 to 30.12.2015
- Application Fee payment online: From 03.12.2015 to 31.12.2015
- Application Fee payment via SBI challan: From 05.12.2015 to 02.01.2016
- Last date to Complete Online Application: 02.01.2016 till 11:59 PM
- Written Test date: February 2016
How to Apply?
Those, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to apply for MSRTC recruitment 2015, can follow the link given below to apply online from 03.12.2015 to 30.12.2015
Candidates will have to register on the website for online application. No online applications will be accepted after the last date given above.
About MSRTC: The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) is the state government bus service in the state of Maharashtra. MSRTC is the third largest roadways bus service in India with over 16,000 buses ferrying over 7 millions passengers every day. Source: wikipedia