Technical Education & Skill Development Department MP (MPDTE) Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 350 Lecturer Posts
Department of Technical Education & Skills Development, Madhya Pradesh invites online applications from GATE-2015 qualified and eligible candidates for filling up 350 lecturer posts in various Polytechnic Colleges in the state. Eligibility and other details are given on this page. Those, who are interested and eligible, may apply online on or before 15.06.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 350
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Subject-wise Vacancy Details
- Civil Engineering: 89 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 78 posts
- Electronics & Communication: 65 posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 58 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 43 posts
- I.T.: 05 posts
- Textile Technology: 04 posts
- Architecture: 03 posts
- Mining & Mine Surveying: 03 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 post
- Production Engineering: 01 post
Education: Engineering or diploma in the relevant stream as per AICTE norms.
Age Limits: 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016
Selection will be based on GATE-2015 score, academic qualification and interview
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) applicants
- Online Applications: From 25.05.2015 to 15.06.2015
- Application Fee payment: From 25.05.2015 to 15.06.2015
How to Apply?
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Department of Technical Education & Skills Development, Madhya Pradesh lecturer recruitment 2015, may apply online on the website mponline.gov.in or by following the link given below on or before 15.06.2015