MPSC Recruitment 2015-16 – Notification for 366 Assistant Engineer Posts. Last date 21.12.2015
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a notification inviting online applications for filling up 366 Assistant Engineer Gr I & II posts through Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Examination – 2015. Those, who are interested in these posts, can read eligibility and other details here. Eligible candidates an apply online on or before 21.12.2015
Name of the Exam: Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Examination – 2015
Total No. of Posts: 366
- Assistant Engineer Gr- I (Public Works Department): 21 posts
- Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Public Works Department): 219 posts
- Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Department of Water Resources): 126 posts
Education: Degree in Civil Engineering/ equivalent (Construction, Civil Construction, Construction Technology Civil, Civil Motor Management, Structural Engineering).
Age Limit: Not more than 33 years as on 01.12.2015. Age relaxation of 05 years for Reserved categories.
Selection will be based on Qualification, main exam & Interview.
- Grade-I: Rs. 15600/- -39100/- with grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Grade-II: Rs. 9300/- -34500/- with grade pay Rs. 4400/-
Application & Exam Fee
Rs. 523/- for General and Rs. 323/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. Application fee is to be paid in the form of SBI Challan or through Online payment gateways.
- Starting date for Online Application: 07.12.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 21.12.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Application Fee payment via SBI challan: 16.11.2015
- Exam date: 09 & 10.01.2016
How to Apply?
Candidates interested and eligible for this recruitment, can apply online by following the link given below on or before 21.12.2015 till 11:59 PM.