Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 1896 Medical Officer Posts. Last date 14.07.2015
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is inviting online applications from suitable and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1896 Medical officer posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh government. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read details on this page and if eligible, may apply online from 15.06.2015 to 14.07.2015
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 1896
- General: 1502 posts
- Backlog: 394 posts
Education: MBBS/ Equivalent affiliated by Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation for reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh
Selection will be based on Written test & Interview
Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh and Rs. 500/- application fee for all other candidates. All applicants need to pay Rs.40/- for portal charges.
- Online Application starting date: 15.06.2015 at 12 PM
- Online Application last date: 14.07.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Mistakes rectification: From 20.06.2015 to 16.07.2015
- Last date for receipt of Application Printout: 25.07.2015 till 5:30 PM
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online by following the steps given below on or before 14.07.2015 till 11:59 PM. Once the online application is done, candidates need to take the print of the submitted application and send the same along with relevant documents in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer, Public Health & Family Welfare Department” by Registered or Speed post to the address
The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Indore (MP) – 452001
so as to reach on or before 25.07.2015 till 5:30 PM
- Click on Apply Online link below
- Click “Apply” for Medical Officer posts >> Click here to Apply
- Click the check box and Accept
- Fill in details in the Application form, Upload photo & Signature and Submit
- Take a print out of the submitted Application