MHADA Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 244 Jr Clerk cum Typist, Engineer & Other Posts. Last date 26.08.2015
Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority (MHADA) has recently issued a recruitment notification for filling up 244 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer & other posts. Candidates, who want to apply for this recruitment, can read details on this page. The last date for online application is 26.08.2015
Total No. of Posts: 244
- Executive Engineer: 04 posts
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 03 posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 03 posts
- Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
- Legal (Law) Assistant: 04 posts
- Assistant: 01 post
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts
- Steno Typist (Stenographer): 02 posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts
- Wireman: 02 posts
Education: Degree in Civil Engineering with 7 years experience for Executive Engineer posts, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ CSE for ICT Officer post, Degree in Civil/ Construction for Deputy Engineer (Civil) & Degree in Electrical Engineering for Deputy Engineer (Electrical) posts. Refer the official notification for details.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years for Post no. 1, 2 & 6, 18 to 40 years for Post no. 5 &18 to 33 years for remaining posts.
Selection will be based on Exam, Skill test & Interview.
Rs. 500/- for UR and Rs. 300/- for Reserved category candidates. Application fee is to be paid through through Bank of Maharashtra Challan.
- Starting date for Online Application and Fee submission: 05.08.2015
- Last date for Online Application and Fee submission: 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for Application Print out: 10.09.2015
- Online Exam date: September/ October 2015 (Tentative)
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and eligible for this recruitment, can apply online by following the link given below on or before 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM.