Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 311 Technical Staff and Operative Posts. Last date 18.06.2015
Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up 311 Technical Staff and Operative posts in the organization. Those, who are interested in these posts, can read vacancy details and eligibility details below. All applicants need to send their applications on or before 18.06.2015.
Name of the Post: Technical Staff and Operative
Total No. of Posts: 311
- Backlog Vacancies (Junior Draftsman (Mechanical)): 02 Posts
- Current Vacancies: 309 Posts (Skilled Grade I) (IDA-5)
- Junior QC Inspector (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Junior Planner Estimator (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 45 Posts
- Fitter: 64 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 75 Posts
- Electrician: 33 Posts
- Electric Crane Operator: 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Painter: 17 Posts
- Carpenter: 07 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Post
- Brass Finisher: 01 Post
- Compressor Attendant: 01 Post
- Composite Welder: 20 Posts
- Rigger: 23 Posts
Education & Experience: Refer the official notification attached below
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years as on 01.05.2015. Age relaxation also applicable
Selection will be based trade test and interview.
Rs. 100/- (+40/- bank charge) for Gen/OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex servicemen candidates. Application fee is to be paid via challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Last date for receipt of Applications by post: 18.06.2015
- Interview Date: From 09.07.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates need to send their applications in the format given below along with relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement in an envelope superscribed as the “Application for the Post of Skilled Grade-I in the Trade ______________against permanent vacancies” to the address
DGM (HR-Rec.-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010
so as to reach on or before 18.06.2015.