Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 56 Civil Engineering Assistant, Jr Clerk & Other Posts
Maharashtra Public Works Department, Pune Circle has recently issued a notification inviting online applications for 56 Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Clerk-cum-Typist & other posts. Interested candidates can find eligibility and other details here. The last date for online application is 18.06.2015
More details are given below
Total No.of Posts: 56
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 23 posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist: 17 posts
- Assistant Storekeeper: 02 posts
- Tracer Grade-III: 05 posts
- Driver: 08 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 posts
- Civil Engineering Assistant: SSC with 01 year Civil Engineering Assistant exam qualified
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist: SSC & Intermediate Drawing exam passed
Refer the official notification attached below for remaining post eligibility criteria details
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years as on 16.08.2014
Selection will be based on written examination, professional Exam, Physical Efficiency test & Driving test for driver posts
Application & Exam Fee
- Driver post: Rs. 200/- for General and Rs.100/- for reserved category applicants.
- Remaining posts: Rs. 300/- for General and Rs.150/- for reserved category applicants.
Rs. 40/- processing fee to be paid by all applicants. Application fee can be paid via challan at any branch of SBI
- Starting date for Online Application & Fee payment: 04.06.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 18.06.2015 till 05:30 PM
- Last date for Fee payment: 19.06.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on the website pwdpunecircle.com on or before 18.06.2015 till 05:30 PM