Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently issued a detailed notification inviting online applications fro 5066 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) posts. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates, who were always looking to join the Life Insurance Corporation of India. You can check the detailed notification here.
In this article, we will discuss the selection process, exam pattern and syllabus for LIC ADO Recruitment 2015.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Selection Process
The selection procedure involves three phases as below
- Online Test
- Medical Examination
- Test Nature: Online
- No. of Questions: 150
- Max marks: 150
- Objective Type
- Total Duration: 2 hours
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- English Language with special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary
- Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector
- Negative marking for wrong answers
Only candidates, who clear the online test round, would be called for personal interview based on their score.
3. Medical Examination
A regular medical examination would be held to check the candidates’ fitness to be appointed as Apprentice Development Officer in the organization.
LIC ADO Recruitment Online Test Syllabus
The online test includes three different papers as following
- Paper I will include 50 questions from Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability, 25 questions from each. The syllabus of these subjects is common to any recruitment exam.
- Paper II will include 50 questions from General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary, 25 questions from each. Candidates can refer any standard book for competitive exam syllabus of these subjects.
- Paper III will be based on Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector
Candidates need to pass individually in each paper and must secure aggregate min cut off marks in total.