Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 8080 Jr Station Attendant & Jr Lineman Posts. Last date 02.07.2015
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has recently issued a notification inviting online applications for the posts of 8080 Junior Station Attendant (in KPTCL) & Junior Lineman (in MESCOMs). Those, who want to apply for this recruitment, can read eligibility and other details on this page. The last date for online application is 02.07.2015
Read details below
Total No. of Posts: 8080
- Junior Station Attendant (In KPTCL): 1300 Posts
- Junior Lineman (In ESCOMs): 6780 Posts
- Bangalore Electricity Corporation Limited – BESCOM: 1275 Posts
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company – HESCOM: 1405 Posts
- Mangalore Electricity Supply Corporation Limited – MESCOM: 2030 Posts
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company – CESCOM: 857 Posts
- Gulbargaa Electricity Supply Company- GESCOM: 1213 Posts
Education: SSLC or 10th examination from any educational Institution in the State of Karnataka.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on the last date of application
Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Endurance test (i.e. Running, Skipping, Climbing of Electric Pole & Shot put).
Rs. 200/- for General and I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIIB category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for PH candidates.
- Starting date for Online Application: 12.06.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 02.07.2015 by 5 PM
- Application fee payment: From 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for KPTCL recruitment 2015 by following the steps given below on or before 02.07.2015 by 5 PM
- Click on Apply Online link below
- Clink on the post name you want to apply for
- Fill in details, preview and continue
- Upload your photo & signature, pay application fee online and Submit
- Take a print out of the application