Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 635 Officers & Office Asst Posts. Last date 15.09.2015
Kerala Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification inviting online applications from candidates, who possess a valid IBPS RRB CWE-III score card and want to apply for Officer Scale-I, II, III or Office Assistant posts. Candidates, who are interested and eligible for this recruitment, can apply online from 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015
More details are given below
Total No.of Posts: 635
- Officer Scale-III: 26 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 116 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 25 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 25 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 224 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 207 Posts
Education: Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for IT Officer posts, Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or M.B.A for CA Officer posts, Degree in Law for Law officer posts, Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture for Agricultural Officer posts and Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale-III posts, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II posts & 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale-I and Office Asst posts as on 01.06.2014.
IBPS CWE-III RRB Score card: All applicants need to possess a valid score card for IBPS RRB CWE-III exam conducted in September/ October 2014 with following cut offs
- SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/ SC-EXS/ STEXS – 70 & above
- OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS – 80 & above
Selection will be based on IBPS RRB score and Personal Interview
- Starting date for Online Application & Fee payment: 01.09.2015
- Last date for Online Application & Fee payment: 15.09.2015
- Last date for Application Reprint: 30.09.2015
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and eligible for this recruitment, can apply online by following the link below from 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015