Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 50 District Judge Posts. Last date 15.07.2015
Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up 50 District Judge Posts. Online applications can be submitted on or before 15.07.2015. Those, who want to apply for this post, can read eligibility and other related details on this page.
Name of the Post: District Judge
Total No. of Posts: 50
- Scheduled Caste: 07 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
- Category-I: 02 Posts
- Category-II (A): 09 Posts
- Category-II (B): 02 Posts
- Category-III (A): 03 Posts
- Category-III (B): 03 Posts
- General Merit: 22 Posts
Education: Degree in Law
Age Limit: Less than 48 years for SC/ ST and 45 years for other applicants as on 15.07.2015
Selection will be based on written examination and voice viva.
Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I candidates and Rs. 1000/- for all other applicants. Application fee is to be paid online or via SBI challan.
- Last date for Online Application & downloading Fee Challan: 15.07.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Last date for Application fee payment via Challan: 17.07.2015
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested in Karnataka High Court District Judge recruitment 2015, can apply online by following the steps given below on or before 15.07.2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Click on Apply Online link below
- Click on Online Application
- Read Instruction and Continue
- Fill in the Application form completely and Submit
- Pay Application Fee online or Download Fee challan
- Submit the application and Take a Print out