JRHMS Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 2148 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts. Last date 03.08.2015
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand is going to a conduct recruitment for 2148 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & other posts. Applications are being invited from eligible candidates for posts described below. Those, who are interested, can read eligibility and other details on this page. The last date for application is 03.08.2015
Total No.of Posts: 2148
- Epidemiologist: 16 posts
- Data Manager: 16 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 49 posts
- Nutritional Counsellor: 87 posts
- ANM: 717 posts
- Cook: 87 posts
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor: 24 posts
- Pharmacist: 345 posts
- Staff Nurse: 333 posts
- Lab Technician: 76 posts
- Dental Technician: 05 posts
- Social Worker: 05 posts
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor: 53 posts
- Support Staff: 52 posts
- Block Co-ordinator: 194 posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 22 posts
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant: 08 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS): 42 posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS): 08 posts
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS): 09 posts
Education: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine for Epidemiologist posts, Post Graduation in Computer Science or BE in IT/ Electronics for Data Manager posts, Graduation with at least 1 year Diploma in Computer Application for DEO posts. Refer the official notification attached below for complete details.
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years as on 01.06.2015
Selection will be based on Merit, Written test, Skill test & Interview.
Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.400/- for General/ OBC candidates. Application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of District Rural Health Society, relevant District Name, payable at relevant District.
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 03.08.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications in the format attached below along with Application fee DD & copies of relevant documents in an envelope superscribed as “Advt No.—————, Post Code————, Post Name———” by Registered or Speed post to the Related District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer’s Office so as to reach on or before 03.08.2015