Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 2678 Special Auxiliary Police Posts. Walk Ins from 21.07.2015 to 24.07.2015
Jharkhand Armed Police, Ranchi invites eligible and physically fit candidates to attend the Walk In interviews for 2678 Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) posts on contract basis. Interviews will be conducted from 21.07.2015 to 24.07.2015 at the Police headquarters. Retired Indian Army personnel and soldiers, who are interested in this recruitment, can read eligibility and other details on this page.
Name of the Post: Special Auxiliary Police (SAP)
Total No.of Posts: 2678
- Subedar Major (General): 20 posts
- Subedar (General): 20 posts
- Deputy Subedar (General): 126 posts
- Subedar/ Deputy Subedar (Technical): 36 posts
- Subedar (Vitantu): 02 posts
- Deputy Subedar (Vitantu): 52 posts
- Ashu (Deputy Subedar): 02 posts
- Head Clerk: 02 posts
- Clerk: 04 posts
- Havaldar (General): 434 posts
- Driver Havaldar: 20 posts
- Driver Constable: 104 posts
- General Constable: 1826 posts
- Cook: 30 posts
Applicants must be retired Constable, Havaldar or J.C.O.
Education: Read the official notification
Age Limit: 35 to 45 years for Ex-Constable, 35 to 48 years for Havaldar and 45 to 55 years for J.C.O.
Selection will be based on Interview
- Date of Interview: From 21.07.2015 to 24.07.2015 at 10:30 AM
Interview Venue: Headquarters, Jharkhand Armed Police-01, Doranda, Ranchi
How to Apply?
Candidates need not to send any applications in advance. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk In Interview as per schedule with duly filled application in the format attached below and 4 stamp size photos, discharge book, ID card, original certificate of P.P.O course & other relevant documents.