IIT JEE Advanced 2015 Qualifying Marks, JEE Advanced 2015 Answer Keys released today
JEE Advanced 2015 examination Paper-I and Paper-II official answer keys have been released today. Students, who appeared in JEE Advanced 2015 examination on 24th May, can now check their Answer keys as well as the qualifying marks (cut off) for JEE Advanced 2015 exam here. IITs have released the ORS images for all participants of JEE Advanced exam 2015, which are now available on the official website jeeadv.iitb.ac.in
How to check ORS Images?
JEE Advanced 2015 aspirants can check their ORS (Optical response sheet) images by following the link below from 03.06.2015 to 07.06.2015
Students will have to login to the portal to check ORS images. Students can also for review of their scanned responses on or before 07.06.2015.
JEE Advanced 2015 Answer Keys
The official answer keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Adv 2015 examination have been released on 08th June. Candidates can check their answer keys easily by following the link given below
Candidates were to submit their feedback or issues related to answer keys from 08.06.2015 to 11.06.2015. No requests will be accepted after that. The answer keys were reissued on 13th June after considering feedback and requests from candidates.
JEE Advanced 2015 Qualifying Marks (Cut Off)
IIT has already released the cut off marks for JEE Advanced 2015 examination that was conducted on 24th May. Candidates need to clear the subject-wise cut-off as well as the aggregate cut off marks to be included in the rank lists.
Cut Off Marks for inclusion in Rank Lists are as follows
- Physics: 88 (Paper-1) + 80 (Paper-2) = 168
- Chemistry: 88 (Paper-1) + 80 (Paper-2) = 168
- Mathematics: 88 (Paper-1) + 80 (Paper-2) = 168
Other Important Points
- Candidates with higher aggregate marks will get higher rank.
- If two candidates get the same aggregate marks, then the candidate with higher marks in mathematics will be given higher ranking.
- If two candidates get the same aggregate marks and same mathematics marks, then the candidate with higher marks in physics will be given higher ranking.
- Two or more candidates with the same aggregate marks, same mathematics marks & same physic marks, will be given the same rank.
For more details, check JEE Adv 2015 Qualifying marks
JEE Adv 2015 Answer Keys have been released today. JEE Advanced 2015 Result will be declared on 18th June.