Indian Territorial Army Recruitment 2015 – Notification for Officer Posts
Indian Territorial Army invites applications from employed young men for the posts of Indian Territorial Army Officers, who will be serving in the army while doing their full-time professions as a civilian and as a soldier. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read complete details on this page and may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 30.06.2015.
Organization: Indian Territorial Army
Name of the Post: Territorial Army Officer (Lieutenant)
Education: Graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as on 30.06.2015.
* Applicant must be male, Indian citizen or Ex-defence officer
Employment: Must be self-employed or working in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector
* Serving member of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/ Police /GREF/Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 30.06.2015
- Written Exam date: 02.08.2015
Selection will be based on written examination, SSB, Interview and Medical Examination.
Written Examination syllabus is as following
- Part-I: Essay Writing & Comprehension (English)
- Part-II: Objective type questions on General Awareness, issues related to Political/Economic, Current Affairs (both national & International), Mental Aptitude, English Grammar & Reasoning.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the link given below and can send their applications in the prescribed format along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope to their respective TA Group Headquarters from any of following so as to reach on or before 30.06.2015. Applicants need not to attach any other documents with the application form.
About Indian Territorial Army: The Indian Territorial Army is a part of Indian defence system in which Indian civilians are given training for a few days in year as an army officer so that they can be utilized in case of any defence emergency in the country. They are usually full-time private or government employees.