Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 47th SSC Tech Men & 18th SSC Women Course. Last date 08.01.2016 (online)/ 10.02.2016 (offline)
Indian Army has released the notification for 47th SSC Tech Men & 18th SSC Women Course inviting applications from married/ unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates/ Widows of Defence Personnel for the recruitment of 111 technical posts. Those, who are interested, can read vacancy, eligibility criteria, and other details on this page. The last date for online application is 08.01.2016 and for offline application is 10.02.2016.
Total No. of Posts: 111
- 47th SSC (Tech) Men: 100 Posts
- Civil: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 15 Posts
- Automobile/ Work-shop Technology: 02 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 10 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 15 Posts
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 07 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
- Food Tech/ Bio Tech: 03 Posts
- Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
- 18th SSC (Tech) Women: 10 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Telecommunication: 02 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
- SSCW (Non Tech)-18: 01 Post
Education: Must have passed Engineering Degree or studying in the final year examination of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years for 47th SSC (Tech) Men & 18th SSC (Tech) Women posts, and 19 to 29 years for Widows of Defence Personnel posts as on 01.10.2016
Selection will be based on Physical Standard, Medical Examination and Interview.
- Starting date for Online Application: 09.12.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 08.01.2016 till 5 PM
- Last date for receipt of Offline applications: 10.02.2016
How to Apply?
Candidates, who are interested in this recruitment, and fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, may apply either
Online by following the link below from 09.12.2015 to 08.01.2016 till 5 PM OR
Offline by sending their applications in the prescribed format along with related documents, in an envelope superscribed with the “Name of the Officer with Rank” to the address below so as to reach on or before 10.02.2016.
Address: Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066