Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 85 Jr Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts. Last date 31.12.2015
Indian Army has issued an official notification inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens, who are interested in joining the force. Army is going to conduct a recruitment for 85 Religious Teacher – Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) posts for RRT 80, 81 & 82 Courses. Interested candidates can read eligibility details on this page. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015.
Name of the Course: JCO (RT) 80, 81 & 82 Courses
Total No. of Posts: 85
- Pandit: 74 Posts
- Granthi: 04 Posts
- Padre: 02 Posts
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments: 01 Post
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: 01 Post
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): 03 Posts
- Pandit: Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned
- Granthi: Sikh Candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned
- Padre: Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and are still on the approved list of the local Bishop
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments: Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim Shia ladakh personnel candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Budhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk or Budhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority
Age limit: 27 to 34 years for Civilian candidates & 25 to 34 years for Serving Combatants on Remusteration as on 01.01.2016.
Selection will be based on written examination, physical standard test, physical efficiency test and Interview.
- Mode: Written
- Date: 28.02.2016
- Questions type: Objective
- No. of papers: 2
- General awareness – 100 marks
- Knowledge specific to particular religious denomination – 100 marks
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 per month
- Online Applications: From 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015 till 5 PM
- Last date for receipt of Application printout: 31.12.2015
- Written Exam date: 28.02.2016
- Interview date: 30.03.2016
- Final result: 04.05.2016
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online by following the link given below from 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015 till 5 PM for post no. 1 to 3
Candidates applying for post no. 4 to 6 need to send their applications in the format prescribed below along with all related documents & passport size photograph, in an envelope superscribed as “Application for JCO (RT) Course No 80, 81 & 82″ to the Headquarters Recruiting Zones & concerned Regimental Centres so as to reach on or before 31.12.2015.
About Indian Army: The Indian Army is one of the biggest parts of the Indian Defence Services and works under the ministry of Defence. The Indian Army is responsible for maintaining National Security, protecting the country from any outer or inner attack within its borders. Army recruits thousands of candidates every year through various schemes and recruitment programs. You can find complete details on this page.
Join our Facebook page for all Indian Defence Jobs updates
For Indian Army Soldier vacancies, check Defence Jobs 2015-16