IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 – Online Application Notification for 500 Assistant Manager Posts, Last date 24.06.2015
IDBI Bank is inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up 500 Assistant Manager Posts in various branches of the bank. The recruitment is based on 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered by the IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore. After successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded the PGDBF degree and will be appointed as Assistant Managers posts in IDBI bank. Candidates can check here eligibility & other details and may apply online from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (PGDBF)
Total No. of Posts: 500
Education: Graduation from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01.06.2015. Age relaxation applicable
Selection will be based on online test & Interview
Rs. 700/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Application fee is to be paid via debit card/ credit card or any other online payment gateway.
- Online Applications and Fee payment: from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015
- Last date for editing Online Application: 24.06.2015
- Last date for Application print-out: 09.07.2015
- Online Test date: 02.08.2015
How to Apply?
Applications are being accepted online on the IBPS website for IDBI recruitment 2015. Follow these steps to apply now
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Click here for New Registration >> Continue
- Fill in basic details >> Save & Next
- Upload photo & signature >> Details >> Preview
- Make application fee payment online and complete the Application
- Take a print out of the application once completed
About IDBI: IDBI is an Indian government-owned banking and finance company. The bank is currently at 10th position in the list of development banks in the world. Since it is a government sector company, many Indian nationals dream of becoming a part of the organization and this recruitment gives them a golden opportunity for the same.