IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria, IBPS CRP SPL-V Eligibility, Education & Other details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a common exam for Specialist Officers recruitment. The exam is conducted every year, usually in February-March. Candidates, who want to apply for IBPS SO exam, must know about the eligibility criteria details.
Here, we have mentioned details IBPS eligibility criteria. Check it to make sure that you fulfill eligibility details before you apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015-16.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be either-
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Also check, IBPS SO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Age limit: 20 to 30 years as on 10.12.2015 (For SPL-V)
Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, Persons affected by 1984 riots & Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ Social Work/ Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Also check, IBPS SO Selection Process