The online application process has started for IBPS RRB CWE-IV 2015 for Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II & III posts. Apply online from 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for the holding of RRBs CWE-IV (Common Written Examination) September 2015 Online Exam for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II & III posts in participating Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The exam is likely to be conducted in September 2015 for which online applications will be accepted from 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015.
Those, who want to apply for IBPS RRBs CWE-IV exam, can read eligibility and other details on this page.
Participating Banks: Various Regional Rural Banks in India
Post Name: Group A – Officers Scale I, II & III and Group B – Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Exam Mode: Online
Education: Graduation with Proficiency in local language for Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I, III posts, Graduation in relevant discipline with min 50% marks for Officer Scale-II posts
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 18 to 30 years for Officer Scale-I, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II and 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale-I posts.
IBPS RRB selection process involves two steps
- Online Examination – IBPS CWE online examination to be conducted in September 2015
- Common Interview
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other applicants + bank charges. Application fee is to be paid online via debit/ credit card, net banking or any other online payment mode.
Other Important Points
- Validity of CWE RRBs-IV Score card: Till 31.12.2016
- A candidate can apply only for one post in officer’s cadre, but can apply for the post of Officer Assistant and also for Officer post through separate applications.
IBPS RRB CWE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online
- Subjects: 5 (6 for Officer scale-II specialist cadre)
- Total no. of Questions: 200 (240 for Officer scale-II specialist cadre)
- Max Marks: 200
- Total duration: 2 hours (2.5 hours for Officer scale-II specialist cadre)
Pre-Examination Training: Those, SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates, who want to apply for Pre-Examination Training, can do so by filling in the relevant option in the online application.
- Online Applications: From 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015
- Application fee payment: From 08.07.2015 to 28.07.2015
- Officer Scale-I Pre-Exam Training Call letters download: After 17.08.2015
- Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: From 24.08.2015 to 29.08.2015
- Office Assistant Pre-Exam Training Call letters download: After 24.08.2015
- Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: From 31.08.2015 to 05.09.2015
- IBPS RRB CWE Online Examination Call Letters: After 19.08.2015
- IBPS RRB CWE Online Examination: September 2015 (Tentative)
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IBPS RRBs CWE-IV examination 2015
- Click on Apply Online link below for the post you want to apply for
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Read Instructions & Continue
- Fill in the application form, upload photograph & signature and Continue
- Pay application fee and Continue
- Submit the online application and Take a print out
- Candidates must note the registration number & password generated after successful completion of online application.
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a non-government banking and financial organization responsible for conducting recruitment exams on behalf of several public and private sector banks in India for the selection of banking personnel including Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Clerks, etc.