IBPS PO/MT CWE-V Application Form 2015 for Probationary Officers & Management Trainee posts. Apply online from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for the holding of CWE PO/MT-V (Common Written Examination) October 2015 Online Exam for the recruitment of candidates for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the participating Banks and organizations. The exam will be conducted in October 2015 for which online applications will be accepted from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015.
Those, who want to apply for IBPS PO/MT CWE-V exam, can check eligibility and other details on this page.
Participating Banks: Various Private and Public Sector Banks in India
Post Name: Probationary Officer & Management Trainee
Exam Mode: Online
Education: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University in India with the final result declared on or before 01.08.2015
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2015 (must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive))
IBPS PO/MT selection process involves two steps
- Online Examination
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Common Interview
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other applicants + bank charges. Application fee is to be paid online via debit/ credit card, net banking or any other online payment mode.
Validity of CWE PO/MT-V Score card: Till 31.03.2017
IBPS PO exam score card is accepted by over 24 banks and financial institutions in India including Andhra bank, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India, etc.
IBPS PO/MT CWE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online
- Subjects: 3
- Total no. of Questions: 100
- Max Marks: 100
- Total duration: 1 hour
- Exam mode: Online
- Subjects: 5
- Total no. of Questions: 200
- Max Marks: 200
- Total duration: 2 hours
Pre-Examination Training: Those, SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates, who want to apply for Pre-Examination Training, can do so by filling in the relevant option in the online application.
- Online Applications & Modifications: From 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Application fee payment: From 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Pre-Exam Training Call letters download: From 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
- Pre-Exam Training: From 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- IBPS PO/MT CWE Online Examination (Preliminary) Call Letters: 23.09.2015 onwards
- IBPS PO/MT CWE Online Examination (Preliminary): 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015
- Online Exam (Preliminary) results: October 2015
- Call Letter for IBPS PO/MT Main Exam: October 2015
- Online Examination (Main): 31.10.2015
- Online Exam (Main) results: November 2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IBPS PO/MT CWE-V examination 2015
- Click on Apply Online link given below
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Fill in the application form, upload photograph & signature and Continue
- Pay application fee online and Continue
- Submit the online application and Take a print out
- Candidates must note down the registration number & password generated after successful completion of online application.
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a non-government banking and financial organization responsible for conducting recruitment exams on behalf of several public and private sector banks in India for the selection of banking personnel including Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Clerks, etc.