IBPS Clerk CWE-VI 2016, Apply online from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for the holding of Clerks CWE-V (Common Written Examination) 2016 Online Exam for the recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in participating Banks. The preliminary exam will be conducted in November/ December 2016 for which online applications will be accepted from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
Those, who want to apply for IBPS CWE Clerk VI exam, can read eligibility and other details on this page.
Participating Banks: Various Banks & Financial Institutes in India. Find the list here
Post Name: Clerical Cadre
Exam Mode: Online
Education: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Computer Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016.
IBPS Clerk recruitment process involves following steps
- Preliminary Examination – to be conducted in November & December 2016
- Main Examination – to be conducted in December 2016
- Common Interview
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other applicants + bank charges. Application fee is to be paid online via debit/ credit card, net banking or any other online payment mode.
Validity of CWE Clerk-V Score card: Till 31.03.2018
IBPS Clerk CWE 2016 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online
- Subjects: 3 in Prelim Exam and 5 in Main Exam
- Total no. of Questions: 100 in Prelim Exam and 200 in Main Exam
- Max Marks: 100 in Prelim Exam and 200 in Main Exam
- Total duration: 1 hr in Prelim Exam and 2 hrs in Main Exam
Pre-Examination Training: Those, SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates, who want to apply for Pre-Examination Training, can do so by filling in the relevant option in the online application.
- Online Applications: From 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Application fee payment: From 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Pre-Exam Training Call letters download: From 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016
- Pre-Exam Training: From 7.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
- IBPS CWE Clerk Online Preliminary Examination Call Letters: After 18.11.2016
- IBPS CWE Clerk Online Preliminary Examination: 26 & 27.12.2016, 03 & 04.12.2016
- Preliminary Examination Results: December 2016
- IBPS CWE Clerk Online Main Examination Call Letters: December 2016
- IBPS CWE Clerk Online Main Examination: 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Main Examination Results: April 2017
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IBPS Clerk CWE-VI examination 2016
- Click on Apply Online link below for the post you want to apply for
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Read Instructions & Continue
- Fill in the application form, upload photograph & signature and Continue
- Pay application fee and Continue
- Submit the online application and Take a print out
- Candidates must note the registration number & password generated after successful completion of online application.
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a non-government banking and financial organization responsible for conducting recruitment exams on behalf of several public and private sector banks in India for the selection of banking personnel including Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Clerks, etc.