IBPS CRP Clerk -VIII 2018, Apply online from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for the holding of CRP (Common Recruitment Process) 2018 Online Exam for the recruitment of Clerical cadre (CRP Clerks- VIII) posts in participating Banks against 7275 posts. The preliminary exam will be conducted in December 2018 for which online applications will be accepted from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018.
Those, who want to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk -VIII exam, can read eligibility and other details on this page.
Participating Banks: Various Banks & Financial Institutes in India. Find the list here
Post Name: Clerical Cadre
Exam Mode: Online
Education: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Computer Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree.
Age Limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01.09.2018.
IBPS Clerk recruitment process involves following steps
- Preliminary Online Examination – to be conducted on 08, 09, 15 & 16 December 2018
- Main Examination – to be conducted on 20-01-2019
Check here IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Recruitment process 2018
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other applicants + bank charges. Application fee is to be paid online via debit/ credit card, net banking or any other online payment mode.
IBPS Clerk CWE 2016 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online
- Subjects: 3 in Prelim Exam and 5 in Main Exam
- Total no. of Questions: 100 in Prelim Exam and 190 in Main Exam
- Max Marks: 100 in Prelim Exam and 200 in Main Exam
- Total duration: 1 hr in Prelim Exam and 2.40 hrs in Main Exam
Click here for IBPS CRP Clerk -VIII 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Pre-Examination Training: Those, SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates, who want to apply for Pre-Examination Training, can do so by filling in the relevant option in the online application.
- Online Applications: From 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
- Application fee payment: From 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
- Last date of printing your application: 25.10.2018
- Pre-Exam Training Call letters download: November 2018
- Pre-Exam Training: From 26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018
- IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Online Preliminary Examination Call Letters Download: November 2018
- IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Online Preliminary Examination: 08, 09, 15 & 16.12.2018
- Preliminary Examination Results: December 2018 / January 2019
- IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Online Main Examination Call Letters Download: January 2019
- IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Online Main Examination: 20-01-2019
- Main Examination Results: April 2019
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII examination 2018
- Click on Apply Online link below for the post you want to apply for
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Read Instructions & Continue
- Fill in the application form, upload photograph & signature and Continue
- Pay application fee and Continue
- Submit the online application and Take a print out
- Candidates must note the registration number & password generated after successful completion of online application.
About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a non-government banking and financial organization responsible for conducting recruitment exams on behalf of several public and private sector banks in India for the selection of banking personnel including Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Clerks, etc.