GTU Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 98 Professor & Other Posts. Last date 24.08.2015
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has issued a recruitment notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 98 Administrative Assistant, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & various other posts. Interested candidates can find eligibility criteria and other important details on this page. The last date for receipt of application print-out is 24.08.2015
Total No. of Posts: 98
- Director: 06 posts
- Deputy Director: 06 posts
- Administrative Assistant (BE): 12 posts
- Computer Programmer for Grievance Redressal Cell: 06 posts
- Computer Programmer for IT Exam section: 02 posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 posts
- Legal Officer: 01 post
- Research Assistant (Entrepreneurship): 01 post
- Research Assistant (Graduate School of Smart Cities Development): 02 posts
- Research Assistant (Center for Global Business Study): 07 posts
- Research Assistant (Center for Governance System): 01 post
- Research Assistant (Electrical Engineering): 01 post
- Project Officer (IT): 01 post
- Project Officer (Entrepreneurship): 01 post
- PS to Vice Chancellor: 01 post
- Administrative Assistant (MBA/ MCA): 16 posts
- Trainer/ Instructor: 06 posts
- Network Administrator: 02 posts
- Database Administrator: 02 posts
- Professor: 05 posts
- Associate Professor: 10 posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 posts
Education: Ph.D. Degree with First Class and experience of eight years in teaching/ research for Director posts. Refer the official notification attached below for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years for Post No. 3, 13 & 16, 30 years for Post No. 8, 40 years for Post No. 17 and 55 years for Post No. 22. Refer the official notification for more details.
Selection will be based on skill/ written/ screening exam and/ or personal interview.
Rs. 250/- as application fee can be paid online or through SBI challan.
- Last date for Online Application & receipt of Application print-out: 24.08.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link given below. All applicants need to take a print out of their submitted application and send the same along with relevant documents & application fee in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post by Registered or Speed post to the address
I/ C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University, University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424
so as to reach on or before 24.08.2015.