ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 181 Stenographer, UDC & MTS Posts. Last date 06.01.2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Hyderabad has issued a recruitment notification for 181 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in various departments on regular basis by direct recruitment. Those, who are interested, can read eligibility criteria and other details here. Online applications will be accepted from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016
Read details below
Total No. of Posts: 181
- Stenographer: 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 103 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 73 Posts
- Stenographer: Higher Secondary with speed of 80 wpm in stenography in English/ Hindi
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Degree of a recognized University with knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years for post no. 1 & 2, and 18 to 25 years for post no. 3 as on last date of online application. Age relaxation also applicable.
The PWD candidates who have already applied in response to this office advertisement dated: September 2015 under Special Recruitment Drive for PWDs need not apply again
- Stenographer & UDC: PB- 1(Rs.5200-20200/-) with Rs. 2400/- Grade pay
- MTS: PB-1(Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Rs. 1800/- Grade pay
Selection will be based on Written test, Stenography test, and computer knowledge test.
No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees/ female candidates, and Rs. 300/- for all other candidates. Fee is to be paid through challan at any branch of SBI bank.
- Starting date for Online Application: 07.12.205
- Last date for Online Application: 06.01.2016 till 5 PM
- Last date for SBI challan generation: 06.01.2016 till 5 PM
- Last date for Application Fee payment in SBI: 12.01.2016
- Last date for Application printing: 15.01.2016 till 5 PM
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and eligible, may apply online on or before 06.01.2016 by following the link below
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying online. Fee free to ask in comment your questions.