Cordite Factory Aruvankadu Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 194 Chemical Process Worker & Other Posts. Last date 07.08.2015
Cordite Factory Aruvankadu under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India is inviting applications from Indian citizens for 194 Chemical Process Worker, Multi Tasking Staff, Durwan, Storekeeper, Lower Division Clerk and other posts as detailed below. Those, who are interested in applying for any of these posts, can read more details below. The last date for application is 07.08.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 194
- Chemical Process Worker: 140 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 23 Posts
- Durwan: 12 Posts
- Storekeeper: 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher-Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher-English: 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher- Social Science: 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher-Science: 01 Post
- Post No. 1: Matriculation + NAC/ NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade
- Post No. 2 & 3: Matriculation
- Post No. 4: 10+2 with Basic knowledge of computer application
- Post No. 5: 12th Class or equivalent and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Post No. 6: Graduation
- Post No. 7: 12th pass with speed of 80 wpm in Stenography (English or Hindi)
- Post No. 8 to 11: Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years for post no. 1, 18 to 25 years for post no. 2, 20 to 27 years for post no. 3, 18 to 27 years for post no. 4, 5 & 7, not more than 27 years for post no. 6, Not more than 30 years for post no. 8, 9, 10 & 11 as on last date for receipt of application.
Selection will be based on written test, trade test, screening test, physical test, typing test, teaching skill test.
Rs. 50/- for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PHP/ ExSM candidates. Application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The General Manager, Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu payable at Coonoor or Udhagamandalam (Ooty).
- First date of Advertisement: 18.07.2015
- Last date for receipt of Applications: Within 21 days from the date of advt (Possibly 07.08.2015)
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested and eligible for this recruitment, can send their applications in the format attached below affixing a self attested latest passport size photograph on it along with self attested copies of relevant documents, along with Application fee DD & two self attested photographs in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of __________” to the address
The General Manager, Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu, The Nilgiris District, Tamilnadu, Pin – 643202