BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
BSNL Management Trainee examination has been postponed till further orders. Keep Visiting this page for updates.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to conduct a recruitment examination for filling up 400 posts of Management Trainee (Telecom Operations & Finance) in various branches of BSNL all over India. BSNL MT recruitment exam is scheduled to be conducted on
BSNL MT Recruitment 2015 Online Application process was held from 25.05.2015 to 07.07.2015
Those candidates, who have applied for BSNL MT posts and are going to appear in the examination, can check here detailed recruitment process and exam pattern & syllabus.
BSNL MT Recruitment 2015 Selection Process
The selection process of BSNL Management Trainee recruitment involves following 3 steps
- Assessment Process (written test)
- Group Discussion
- Document verification & Interview
The final selection will be based on the combined score in above 3 exams
Step-by-step details of each phase along with exam pattern & syllabus are given below
1. Written Test
BSNL will conduct a written examination on 08th August, 2015 for all candidates, who applied for MT recruitment 2015. The exam will be based on following pattern
- Exam mode: written
- Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Max marks: 450
- Negative marking: 1/4th for each wrong answer
- No. of Papers: 3
- Management Aptitude: 150 marks
- Cognitive Ability: 150 marks
- Technical Knowledge: 150 marks
Paper-1 Management Aptitude: General Management, Management Information Systems, Managerial economics, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Telecom knowledge and Current events of national and international importance
Paper-2 Cognitive Ability: Quantitative Ability & Data Sufficiency, Reasoning (e.g. analytical, logical, critical reasoning) and Verbal ability, reading comprehension and analysis
Paper 3 Technical Knowledge: Technical knowledge paper syllabus would be different for Telecom operations and Telecom Finance as below
- Telecom Operations: Material and Components, Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and ICs., Signals and Systems, Network theory, Electromagnetic theory, Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation, Analog Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronic Circuits, Control Systems, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Computer Engineering and Power Electronics
- Telecom Finance: Financial Management (an overview), Cost Accounting, Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises, Advanced Accounting, Principles of Taxation (Tax Laws), Financial Statements, Companies Act 1956 (with amendments), Auditing and Bare Acts
Candidates will have to clear individual cut off in each of above 3 papers in order to move to the next round.
2. Group Discussion (GD)
A Group Discussion will be conducted among selected candidates based on any recent or current events, politics, technology, etc.
Candidates, who clear the qualifying marks of above two steps, will be called for document verification and interview. Candidates will be notified at the time what document they need to carry to the interview.