BPUT Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 72 Assistant & Associate Professor Posts. Last date 27.07.2015
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Odisha is inviting applications from candidates, who are interested in joining the University and affiliated colleges for the posts of Assistant & Associate Professors in various subjects. Eligibility criteria and other details are given on this page. Those, who are eligible, can send their applications on or before 27.07.2015
Total No. of Posts: 72
- Assistant Professor: 47
- Electrical Engineering: 5
- Instru & Electronics Engg: 7
- Mechanical Engg: 8
- Civil Engineering: 12
- Electronics & Tele. Engg: 2
- Textile Engineering: 1
- Architecture: 2
- Mathematics: 3
- Physics: 4
- Chemistry: 3
- Associate Professor: 25
- Civil Engineering: 4
- Electrical Engineering: 4
- Inst. & Electronics Engineering: 4
- Mechanical Engineering: 4
- Textile Engineering: 2
- Mathematics: 3
- Physics: 2
- Chemistry: 2
Education: Age per AICTE/ UGC norms
Age Limit: 35 years for Assistant Professor posts
Selection will be based on Interview
* The applicant is required to indicate the order of preference in case applying for more than one College.
* Candidates those have applied earlier for the post of Assistant Professor pursuant to Advertisement No. BPUT/14/7546, dated 30.09.2014 need not pay application fee again.
Pay Scale: Associate Prof. :Rs. 37400-67000/-+ Rs. 9000/- AGP; Assistant Prof. : Rs.15600-39100/- + Rs. 6000/- AGP
Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/OPH candidate) application fee to be paid in the format of Demand Draft in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela.
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 27.07.2015
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in the format attached below along with two passport size photographs and application fee DD in an envelope super-scribed as “Application for the post of ……….” by post to the address
BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015
so as to reach on or before 27.07.2015.