BPCL Recruitment 2015 – Notification for 73 General Workman & Chemist Trainee Posts. Last date 04.07.2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Kochi Refinery, Kerala is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment for 73 General Workman (Chemical, Mechanical, Fitter, Machinist, Electrician) & Chemist Trainee Posts. Those, who are interested, can read eligibility and other details here to check the criteria and may apply online on or before 04.07.2015.
Total No. of Posts: 73
- Chemist Trainee: 06 Posts
- General Workman-B (Chemical): 30 Posts
- General Workman-B (Mechanical): 21 Posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Fitter: 04 Posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Machinist: 08 Posts
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Electrician: 04 Posts
- Chemist Trainee: M.Sc Chemistry preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks
- General Workman-B (Chemical/ Mechanical): First Class Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Fitter/ Machinist/ Electrician: SSLC pass/ equivalent and National Trade Certificate examination qualified in the Fitter/ Machinist/ Electrician Trade with 60% marks
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2015
Selection will be based on Written test, Interview and Medical test.
- Online Application: From 21.06.2015 to 04.07.2015
How to Apply?
Those, who are eligible for this recruitment, may apply online by following the link given below on or before 04.07.2015
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government company owned and operated under the state government of Maharashtra. The two large refineries of BPCL are located in Mumbai and Kochi. BPCL is a leading oil and gas company in the country. Source: Wikipedia