BGGB Recruitment 2015, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification 90 Officer & Office Asst Posts
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 90 Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II and Office Assistant posts. Those, who are interested for this recruitment and possess sufficient qualification and RRB CWE-III score card, may apply online on or before 03.06.2015. Eligibility criteria and other details are given on this page.
Total No of Posts: 90
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 74 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 13 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 03 Posts
Education: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Proficiency in Gujarati language.
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I posts and 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II posts.
RRB CWE-III score card: It is mandatory for all applicants to possess a valid CWE-III RRB score card for October 2014 exam with following scores.
- SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/ SC-EXS/ STEXS: 70 & above for all posts
- OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS: 80 & above for all posts
Selection will be based on RRB CWE-III score and Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates
Application fee is to be paid via CBS challan at any branch of BOB to Account No. 09910200001106 for Officer Scale-I & II posts and to Account No. 09910200001107 for Office Assistant posts.
- Online Application & Fee payment: From 19.05.2015 to 03.06.2015
- Last date for reprint of application form: 18.06.2015
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank recruitment 2015
- Click on the Apply Online link below
- Login using your IBPS RRB Registration and Password
- Click on apply online link
- Fill in your details and Submit
- Take a print out of the application form