ATMA 2015 Exam Pattern, ATMA 2015 Exam Syllabus check here
The AIIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) will be held on 21st June this year for which online application process is being conducted from 19.05.2015 to 14.06.2015. Check details here. Candidates, who have already applied or are going to apply for ATMA 2015 examination, can read here the detailed syllabus and exam pattern for ATMA 2015 exam.
ATMA exam is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIIMS) for admission to management courses in various universities and colleges in India.
ATMA 2015 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online
- Paper Type: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total No. of Questions: 170-180 questions
- Total No. of Subjects (Topics): 3
- Total sections: 6
- Marking: 1 mark for each right answer and 1/3 negative marks for each wrong answer
- Total Time duration: 3 hours
- Answer sheet: OMR type
ATMA 2015 Syllabus
The syllabus for above three subjects for ATMA 2015 is same as for any general competitive exam. Read following details
1. Analytical Reasoning: For analytical reasoning paper, candidates must be familiar with the topics of logical reasoning and must be able to solve a problem based on given situation. Critical thinking is all it takes to solve such questions. Candidates can refer the topics from any standard reasoning book for this paper.
2. Quantitative Skills: The quantitative section of ATMA online exam is same as of Aptitude section of any other competitive exam. The syllabus is almost the same. Important topics for Quant skills include Number System, Average, Allegation, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Interest, Ratio & Proportion Variations, Time & work, Time, Speed & Distance, Geometry, Mensuration, Functions, Set Theory, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Progression, Inequalities, Coordinate Geometry & Quadratic Equation.
3. Verbal Skills: Verbal skills paper involves questions from English grammar. Some of the most common verbal questions include Reading comprehension, Sentence correction, Word meaning & Sentence completions
Feel free to ask your questions below. Good luck for your Exam!