ATMA 2015 Application Form, Online Registrations start for June 2015 Exam
AIMS TEST FOR MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS (ATMA) 2015 entrance test is scheduled to be conducted on 21st June this year. Candidates, who are willing to apply for ATMA 2015 test for admission to management courses, can now apply for ATMA 2015 by following the procedure below. The last date for ATMA 2015 online registration is 14.06.2015. Read more details below.
Name of Exam: Aims Test for Management Admissions – 2015 (ATMA – 2015)
Organization: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIIMS)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their graduation or appearing in the final year
ATMA 2015 Important Dates
- Starting Date for online Registration: 19.05.2015
- ATMA Bulletins distribution: 19.05.2015 to 12.06.2015 (01:00PM)
- Last Date for Online Registration : 14.06.2015 (05:00PM)
- Last date for reprint of application form : 17.06.2015
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 17.06.2015
- ATMA 2015 Online test : 21.06.2015 (2 PM to 5 PM)
- ATMA 2015 Results : Around 02.07.2015
Application Fee: Rs. 1100 application fee can either be paid online through Debit/ credit cards or direct bank account transfer.
Also check, ATMA 2015 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
ATMA 2015 Online Registration Process
Interested candidates can follow the steps below to apply for ATMA 2015 online test
- Pay your application fee via any of two methods
- PID will be sent to candidates upon successful fee payment
- Click on the Online Registration link given below
- Fill in details in the application form and Continue
- Fill in other details and complete the application
About ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a common entrance examination conducted by the AIIMS for the admission of students to various postgraduate management programmes including MBA, PGDCA, etc. The entrance test is conducted to check the candidates’ proficiency in the subjects of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing and synthesizing ability.